Some Pedigree dog food recalled for choking risk
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Makers of a popular dog food are recalling three types of products because of a potential scare.
Mars incorporated is pulling certain types of its Pedigree food off store shelves because of a potential choking hazard.
The voluntary recall involves Pedigree Weight Management canned dog food with lot codes beginning in 209, 210, 211, or 212.
The cans also have "best before" dates between February 24, 2014 and March 23, 2014.
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns 23 min ago
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children