Some Pedigree dog food recalled for choking risk
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Makers of a popular dog food are recalling three types of products because of a potential scare.
Mars incorporated is pulling certain types of its Pedigree food off store shelves because of a potential choking hazard.
The voluntary recall involves Pedigree Weight Management canned dog food with lot codes beginning in 209, 210, 211, or 212.
The cans also have "best before" dates between February 24, 2014 and March 23, 2014.
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway 48 min ago
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...