Some Pedigree dog food recalled for choking risk
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Makers of a popular dog food are recalling three types of products because of a potential scare.
Mars incorporated is pulling certain types of its Pedigree food off store shelves because of a potential choking hazard.
The voluntary recall involves Pedigree Weight Management canned dog food with lot codes beginning in 209, 210, 211, or 212.
The cans also have "best before" dates between February 24, 2014 and March 23, 2014.
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach 57 min ago
- Two killed in shooting near Exeter
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses