Honeydew melons recalled
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A possible listeria contamination is forcing the recall of thousands of pounds of melons.
Burch farms in North Carolina is recalling every cantaloupe and honeydew melon it grew this year.
The Food And Drug Administration found listeria on a melon at the company's packing facility. The melons were sold to distributors in 18 states along the East Coast and in the midwest but may have been resold in other states.
The affected melons have stickers that say Burch Farms on them. The F.D.A. says it doesn't know of anyone getting sick from eating these products.
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers 57 min ago
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos