Blind Xpress recalls 450,000 vertical, horizontal blinds
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The death of a two-year-old Michigan girl is prompting the recall of nearly 450-thousand Blind Xpress horizontal and vertical window blinds. The toddler reportedly strangled in the loop of a vertical blind cord that was not attached to the wall or floor.
The CPSC urges consumers to immediately stop using the window coverings and contact the Window Covering Safety Council to receive a free repair kit.
For a repair kit contact the WCSC toll-free at (800) 506-4636 anytime or visit http://www.windowcoverings.org.
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident 5 min ago
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February
- Fresno County veteran receives national award
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations