Baby Spinach recalled for e-coli concerns
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Taylor Farms in Salinas has recalled packages of baby spinach due to a possible e-coli contamination.
Taylor Farms says the labels include Simple Truth Organic, Marketside Organic, Taylor Farms, Central Market Organics and Full Circle.
The company says no illnesses have been reported.
- Harlem explosion, collapse leaves 2 dead, 17 hurt 4 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo