Smoked Salmon Recall
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The 12-oz Twin pack and 1.25-lb pack, under the "Paramount Reserve" brand were distributed between Nov. 12 to Dec. 21 and could have gone to Sam's Clubs in any of the following states and Puerto Rico
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Virginia, Wisconsin and West Virginia.
Walmart claims there are no confirmed illnesses tied to the recall, which was initiated after a routine lab test on an undistributed shipment turned up positive for the bacteria.
Below is the UPS and LOT-SUBLOT-BATCH info for all the recalled salmon. If you have any of this in your fridge, you should return it for a full refund.
The UPC code for the twin pack product is: 6 88264 86705 0
The UPC code for the 1.25 lb pack is 6 88264 86664 0.
Here are the specific LOT-SUBLOT-BATCH numbers (found on a sticker affixed to the back of each package) that are affected by the recall:
Twin Pack 12 oz
1.25 lb Pack
- Man caught downloading child porn at McDonald's
- Valley home invasion suspect arrested in Reno
- Fresno pot shop closes amid ABC30 investigation
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- New Fresno State president has strong Valley roots
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- Authorities investigate a homicide in Fresno Co.
- Merced County launches Citizen Alert system
- Budget improvements for Fresno Unified
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District
- Former Bullard Star Taylor Gets Coaching Start at Kerman
- Valley students helping tornado-ravaged town of Moore
- Stand-up paddling is catching on
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos