Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
LOS ANGELES (KFSN) -- Natura is recalling several brands of its dry pet food because of potential salmonella contamination.
Routine FDA testing of some food at a production facility tested positive for salmonella, but no pet or human illnesses have been reported.
The company is recalling all products with expiration dates prior to June 10, 2014.
The recall involves:
- Innova Dry dog and cat food, biscuits, bars and treats
- EVO dry dog, cat and ferret food and biscuits, bars and treats
- California Natural dry dog and cat foods and biscuits, bars and treats
- Healthwise dry dog and cat foods
- Karma dry dog foods
- Mother Nature biscuits, bars and treats
Consumers can request a replacement voucher or a refund. If you have questions, call the company at (800) 224-6123 or visit www.innovapet.com for more information.
KABC-TV Los Angeles, CA contributed to this report.
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment 36 min ago
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- California farmers to get more water
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Air National Guard honors city of Madera 52 min ago
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Good Sports: Cheerforce Vengeance