Police re-release video of shotgun robbery at Hunting Park bar
HUNTING PARK - May 17, 2011 -- Philadelphia police are re-releasing surveillance footage of a robbery from earlier this year in the hopes that someone out there can identify the man who robbed a Hunting Park bar armed with a shotgun.
The robbery happened shortly after 10:30 p.m. on Sunday, February 13th at the Middle Brook Bar, located at 601 West Bristol Street.
Investigators say the robber walked behind the bar, pulled out a shotgun and pointed it at the bartender's face.
The suspect told the bartender to open the cash register. The video then shows the man taking about $250 and a cellphone. He then fled out the back door.
There were two other people in the bar at the time of the robbery. No one was hurt.
The suspect is described as a black man, about 20 to 30 years old, standing 5'10?, wearing a black hat, black gloves, blue jeans and a brown "Hollister California" hoodie.
Anyone who recognizes the suspect is asked to contact East Detectives at 215-686-TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, hunting park, robbery, crime
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos