Suspect sought in Montco home burglaries
HATFIELD TWP., Pa. - February 22, 2012 -- Montgomery County authorities are investigating a series of burglaries in Hatfield Township.
The township is investigating three residential burglaries that have occurred in the past few weeks.
The first was reported on January 28 in the 2600 block of Linelexington Road where the suspect broke in through a garage door and stole jewelry.
The second occurred on February 21 in the 2700 block of Orvilla Road. The burglar entered through the front door and took coins and jewelry.
A third burglary occurred today in the 2400 block of Orvilla Road. Police say the burglar went through a rear door and stole jewelry.
There is no word on the suspect's description.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, burglary, crime
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death 18 min ago
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions