Jury deliberates in murder of Bucks County musician Danny DeGennaro
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - May 20, 2013 -- The fate of one of the men accused in the murder of a popular Bucks County musician is now in the hands of a jury.
The jurors are considering the case against 20-year-old Jermaine Jackson.
Prosecutors say Jackson, along with four other men, conspired to rob Danny DeGennaro at his Levittown, Pa. home back in December 2011.
But a fight broke out and DeGennaro was shot and killed.
Prosecutors say Jackson was not the one who pulled the trigger.
But they believe he did plan the robbery.
DeGennaro was a popular local musician who played with Bo Diddley and Billy Squier, among others.
He was also known for holding small concerts to raise money for local causes.
A Facebook page entitled "Levittown Vows Justice" was created in DeGennaro's honor.
body found, bucks county, pennsylvania, crime
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos