FCC Finds Teacher Created Hostile Learning Environment
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno City College has concluded its investigation of one of its teachers.Last month students accused Dr. Bradley Lopez of using the Bible to teach scientific facts in health class. They say he also claimed homosexuality is a disease.
Fresno City College released its findings Wednesday. It found Lopez created a hostile learning environment for students. The report also found Lopez violated district policy by teaching religious material and relying on the Bible as an authority in health class.
The college says it will take appropriate action, but did not detail what that would be.
fresno city college, education
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe