FCC Finds Teacher Created Hostile Learning Environment
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno City College has concluded its investigation of one of its teachers.Last month students accused Dr. Bradley Lopez of using the Bible to teach scientific facts in health class. They say he also claimed homosexuality is a disease.
Fresno City College released its findings Wednesday. It found Lopez created a hostile learning environment for students. The report also found Lopez violated district policy by teaching religious material and relying on the Bible as an authority in health class.
The college says it will take appropriate action, but did not detail what that would be.
fresno city college, education
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens 16 min ago
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust 59 min ago
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea 44 min ago
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 33 min ago
- Chowchilla Western Stampede attracts visitors
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- Fresno kidnap, sex assault suspect changes plea
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball