Sarah Palin to visit Stanislaus State in June
Former Vice Presidential Candidate and Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is scheduled to speak in Turlock in June. The speech was announced Thursday morning, as part of a 50th anniversary celebration for California State University, Stanislaus.
Tickets to the June 25th event are $500-dollars each.
The event is scheduled for 6 p.m. and is billed as black-tie fundraiser, hosted by the C.S.U. Stanislaus Foundation.
Tickets can be purchased by calling (209) 667-3131.
sarah palin, turlock, education
- Pedestrian killed in Fresno HWY 99 hit and run 1 min ago
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos