Sarah Palin to visit Stanislaus State in June
Former Vice Presidential Candidate and Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is scheduled to speak in Turlock in June. The speech was announced Thursday morning, as part of a 50th anniversary celebration for California State University, Stanislaus.
Tickets to the June 25th event are $500-dollars each.
The event is scheduled for 6 p.m. and is billed as black-tie fundraiser, hosted by the C.S.U. Stanislaus Foundation.
Tickets can be purchased by calling (209) 667-3131.
sarah palin, turlock, education
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say 51 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident
- Accuweather Forecast
18 min ago
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs,...
54 min ago
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
33 min ago