Sarah Palin to visit Stanislaus State in June
Former Vice Presidential Candidate and Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is scheduled to speak in Turlock in June. The speech was announced Thursday morning, as part of a 50th anniversary celebration for California State University, Stanislaus.
Tickets to the June 25th event are $500-dollars each.
The event is scheduled for 6 p.m. and is billed as black-tie fundraiser, hosted by the C.S.U. Stanislaus Foundation.
Tickets can be purchased by calling (209) 667-3131.
sarah palin, turlock, education
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Are there enough police officers in Visalia?
- Good Sports: Kensuke Tanaka
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting