Sarah Palin to visit Stanislaus State in June
Former Vice Presidential Candidate and Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is scheduled to speak in Turlock in June. The speech was announced Thursday morning, as part of a 50th anniversary celebration for California State University, Stanislaus.
Tickets to the June 25th event are $500-dollars each.
The event is scheduled for 6 p.m. and is billed as black-tie fundraiser, hosted by the C.S.U. Stanislaus Foundation.
Tickets can be purchased by calling (209) 667-3131.
sarah palin, turlock, education
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos