New jellyfish exhibit at U.C. Merced
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A new exhibit at U.C. Merced is bringing a piece of the ocean onto the campus.
The display features several jellyfish specimens and other marine life.
It's based on the research of a U.C. Merced Professor who helped discover a new family of jellyfish. The exhibit also includes photos and videos from his research in exotic locations.
Professor Michael Dawson says he hopes the display gets more students and visitors interested in science.
The jellyfish exhibit is located on the third floor of the U.C. Merced library.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
u.c. merced, merced, merced county, education
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses 15 min ago
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Fresno State football team helps...
9 min ago
- Copper thieves flood several Tower District...
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos