Fresno State students return to campus
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Thousands of Fresno State students returned to campus in Northeast Fresno. Including almost 3,000 freshmen, the largest freshman class ever.
Despite record budget cuts and increased fees, students we spoke with had few complaints.
Administrators reduced the number of class offerings, but more spaces were opened in classes that were available.
Parking problems were minimal, with more students riding bicycles, scooters and skateboards this year.
california state university fresno, education, liz harrison
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals