Valley schools get a taste of Jeopardy
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One of TV's most popular game shows came to a lucky Fresno classroom Monday.
Students at West Fresno Elementary got the chance to play Jeopardy. Jimmy Mcguire, a crew clue member from the game show was on hand. West Fresno Elementary along with Mark Twain in Corcoran were picked to receive a copy of the Classroom Jeopardy game that will help them have fun and learn at the same time.
Sue Lahargohue said, "This is a huge deal for our school to have Jimmy from the clue crew and Jeopardy come to us is a wonderful opportunity for our students."
The schools were picked because of rising test scores and other achievements that made them stand out.
You can see Jeopardy every week night at 7pm on ABC30.
fresno, fresno county, corcoran, education
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos