Valley schools get a taste of Jeopardy
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One of TV's most popular game shows came to a lucky Fresno classroom Monday.
Students at West Fresno Elementary got the chance to play Jeopardy. Jimmy Mcguire, a crew clue member from the game show was on hand. West Fresno Elementary along with Mark Twain in Corcoran were picked to receive a copy of the Classroom Jeopardy game that will help them have fun and learn at the same time.
Sue Lahargohue said, "This is a huge deal for our school to have Jimmy from the clue crew and Jeopardy come to us is a wonderful opportunity for our students."
The schools were picked because of rising test scores and other achievements that made them stand out.
You can see Jeopardy every week night at 7pm on ABC30.
fresno, fresno county, corcoran, education
- Deadly shooting investigation in Southwest Fresno 19 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals