Valley schools get a taste of Jeopardy
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One of TV's most popular game shows came to a lucky Fresno classroom Monday.
Students at West Fresno Elementary got the chance to play Jeopardy. Jimmy Mcguire, a crew clue member from the game show was on hand. West Fresno Elementary along with Mark Twain in Corcoran were picked to receive a copy of the Classroom Jeopardy game that will help them have fun and learn at the same time.
Sue Lahargohue said, "This is a huge deal for our school to have Jimmy from the clue crew and Jeopardy come to us is a wonderful opportunity for our students."
The schools were picked because of rising test scores and other achievements that made them stand out.
You can see Jeopardy every week night at 7pm on ABC30.
fresno, fresno county, corcoran, education
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach 27 min ago
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Accuweather Forecast
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos