Valley schools get a taste of Jeopardy
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One of TV's most popular game shows came to a lucky Fresno classroom Monday.
Students at West Fresno Elementary got the chance to play Jeopardy. Jimmy Mcguire, a crew clue member from the game show was on hand. West Fresno Elementary along with Mark Twain in Corcoran were picked to receive a copy of the Classroom Jeopardy game that will help them have fun and learn at the same time.
Sue Lahargohue said, "This is a huge deal for our school to have Jimmy from the clue crew and Jeopardy come to us is a wonderful opportunity for our students."
The schools were picked because of rising test scores and other achievements that made them stand out.
You can see Jeopardy every week night at 7pm on ABC30.
fresno, fresno county, corcoran, education
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather