Fresno Unified School Board approves boundary changes
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Unified School Board members have approved a plan to make boundary adjustments and feeder school changes in the areas of Hoover and McLane High Schools.
That means about four dozen students who are currently bused from a northeast neighborhood to Robinson Elementary will now go to Eaton Elementary.
It also means students who live in the Viking area would go from Scandinavian Middle and McLane High Schools to Awhahnee Middle School and Hoover High.
The changes would go into effect next year.
fresno unified school district, education
- Dr. Joseph Castro named new Fresno State president 37 min ago
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Ben Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- Eric Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor
- LA voters back measure to cap number of pot shops
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- Canned peaches may be as good for you as fresh ones
- Mild, dry weather helps California rice growers
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma