Merced County Museum water history exhibit
MERCED, Calif. (KFSN) -- A new art exhibit in the North Valley will be open to the public starting Thursday, but we're giving you a preview of what you can expect.
Following the Water: A History of Merced County Irrigation
Exhibit open June 28 - Sept 30
Admission is free
21st and N Streets in Merced
Wednesday - Sunday, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The exhibit will trace the origins of Merced County irrigation from the story of William G. Collier, "Father of Irrigation," to the establishment of irrigation districts in Merced County.
merced, merced county, art, history, education, tommy tran
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members 12 min ago
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game 19 min ago
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Fresno's Operation Bulldog cracks down on...
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos