Merced County Museum water history exhibit
MERCED, Calif. (KFSN) -- A new art exhibit in the North Valley will be open to the public starting Thursday, but we're giving you a preview of what you can expect.
Following the Water: A History of Merced County Irrigation
Exhibit open June 28 - Sept 30
Admission is free
21st and N Streets in Merced
Wednesday - Sunday, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The exhibit will trace the origins of Merced County irrigation from the story of William G. Collier, "Father of Irrigation," to the establishment of irrigation districts in Merced County.
merced, merced county, art, history, education, tommy tran
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 22 min ago
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised 9 min ago
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use 30 min ago
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos