Merced County Museum water history exhibit
MERCED, Calif. (KFSN) -- A new art exhibit in the North Valley will be open to the public starting Thursday, but we're giving you a preview of what you can expect.
Following the Water: A History of Merced County Irrigation
Exhibit open June 28 - Sept 30
Admission is free
21st and N Streets in Merced
Wednesday - Sunday, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The exhibit will trace the origins of Merced County irrigation from the story of William G. Collier, "Father of Irrigation," to the establishment of irrigation districts in Merced County.
merced, merced county, art, history, education, tommy tran
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Nearly 50 injured as Conn. commuter trains collide
- Brush fire in SoCal scorches 250 acres in Castaic area
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
- Suspect arrested after 2 county chase ends in crash
- Two officers wounded in Visalia shootout
- Police arrest two ID theft suspects in Fresno
- Retailers are watching you
- California unemployment rate falls to 9 percent
- South Valley firefighters continue battling wildfire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos