Got Milk raises money for after school programs
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An effort is underway this month to help thousands of students in after school programs here in the Valley.
The "Got Milk" foundation is partnering with the Central Valley After School Foundation. Tuesday until August 5th, "Got Milk" is selling a set of milk glasses, with all proceeds going directly to the Central Valley After school Foundation.
The foundation provides after school and summer programs for 144 schools here in the Valley. "Got Milk" is hopping to raise $10,000 for those programs to continue here in the Valley.
To learn more about the fundraiser and how you can help click the links below:
education, tommy tran
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Experts advise caution after several carbon monoxide leaks
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Merced Mercy Credit Union Cycling Classic runs its course
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Video: Valley Works: Fresno State Nursing Program
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- Accuweather Forecast
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos