Got Milk raises money for after school programs
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An effort is underway this month to help thousands of students in after school programs here in the Valley.
The "Got Milk" foundation is partnering with the Central Valley After School Foundation. Tuesday until August 5th, "Got Milk" is selling a set of milk glasses, with all proceeds going directly to the Central Valley After school Foundation.
The foundation provides after school and summer programs for 144 schools here in the Valley. "Got Milk" is hopping to raise $10,000 for those programs to continue here in the Valley.
To learn more about the fundraiser and how you can help click the links below:
education, tommy tran
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos