Thousands of Valley students head back to school
FRESNO COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- Wednesday marks the first day of school for thousands of Valley students, including kids at one of the largest districts in the Valley: Central Unified.
Wednesday marks the first day of school for thousands of Valley students, including kids at one of the largest districts in the Valley: Central Unified.
Several Tulare County schools also begin Wednesday including Visalia Unified and Dinuba.
Summer break is over and kids are waking up today and heading back to school. Please drive carefully and look for children walking to school.
If your little ones, or big ones are heading back to school -- we'd like to see them. Please snap a photo of them and send it to us. We may even use the photo in one of our newscasts.
Go to uReport.abc30.com to upload your photo, or email your photo to uReport@kfsn.com
For your safety, please be do not include your child's last name or school they are attending. You may include their first name and the city you live in.
fresno county, fresno northwest, fresno southwest, fresno west central, tulare county, visalia, dinuba, education, amanda venegas
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law 59 min ago
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Sal's prepares holiday tamales
35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos