Thousands of Valley students head back to school
FRESNO COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- Wednesday marks the first day of school for thousands of Valley students, including kids at one of the largest districts in the Valley: Central Unified.
Wednesday marks the first day of school for thousands of Valley students, including kids at one of the largest districts in the Valley: Central Unified.
Several Tulare County schools also begin Wednesday including Visalia Unified and Dinuba.
Summer break is over and kids are waking up today and heading back to school. Please drive carefully and look for children walking to school.
If your little ones, or big ones are heading back to school -- we'd like to see them. Please snap a photo of them and send it to us. We may even use the photo in one of our newscasts.
Go to uReport.abc30.com to upload your photo, or email your photo to uReport@kfsn.com
For your safety, please be do not include your child's last name or school they are attending. You may include their first name and the city you live in.
fresno county, fresno northwest, fresno southwest, fresno west central, tulare county, visalia, dinuba, education, amanda venegas
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
- 5 honored for helping save Clovis man's life
- Tulare burglary suspect shot, killed by TX trooper
- Did Apple map capture Loch Ness Monster?