Thousands of Valley students head back to school
FRESNO COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- Wednesday marks the first day of school for thousands of Valley students, including kids at one of the largest districts in the Valley: Central Unified.
Wednesday marks the first day of school for thousands of Valley students, including kids at one of the largest districts in the Valley: Central Unified.
Several Tulare County schools also begin Wednesday including Visalia Unified and Dinuba.
Summer break is over and kids are waking up today and heading back to school. Please drive carefully and look for children walking to school.
If your little ones, or big ones are heading back to school -- we'd like to see them. Please snap a photo of them and send it to us. We may even use the photo in one of our newscasts.
Go to uReport.abc30.com to upload your photo, or email your photo to uReport@kfsn.com
For your safety, please be do not include your child's last name or school they are attending. You may include their first name and the city you live in.
fresno county, fresno northwest, fresno southwest, fresno west central, tulare county, visalia, dinuba, education, amanda venegas
- Panel restores some pay for California lawmakers, governor 29 min ago
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children