Fresno Unified students maintain test scores
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- New numbers show Fresno Unified students are maintaining scoring levels on the state high school exit exam.
Students are passing the math portion at a rate of 76 percent while English language arts stands at 75 percent.
There was also a nearly six-percent increase in scores in both math and english at hoover high school in Northeast Fresno.
Educators say while they are happy to see students district-wide have not decreased in proficiency efforts continue to help more students pass the exam.
By law, all California high school students must pass the exit exam in order to graduate.
fresno, fresno county, fresno unified school district, education
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law 4 min ago
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Fighting the flu with exercise
20 min ago
- Valley schools prepare for new California...
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos