Middle College High School opens in Reedley
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A new high school campus in Fresno County aims to help students considering a career in the agriculture industry.
City leaders, teachers and students celebrated Reedley Middle College High School's first day. The school is located on Reedley College's campus, and was launched with the school and the Kings Canyon Unified School District.
Students will earn a high school diploma and college credit simultaneously, but will not cost students extra money. They can also begin working towards a certificate, associate degree or become transfer-ready depending on the classes they choose.
This is one of 13 middle college high schools across the country.
fresno county, reedley, education
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs 18 min ago
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Almond crop expected to take a massive hit 32 min ago
- Honey oil explosion ends with felony arrest
- Enforcing water restrictions in Madera County and City 3 min ago
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- Fresno State QB Competition Open
39 min ago