Middle College High School opens in Reedley
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A new high school campus in Fresno County aims to help students considering a career in the agriculture industry.
City leaders, teachers and students celebrated Reedley Middle College High School's first day. The school is located on Reedley College's campus, and was launched with the school and the Kings Canyon Unified School District.
Students will earn a high school diploma and college credit simultaneously, but will not cost students extra money. They can also begin working towards a certificate, associate degree or become transfer-ready depending on the classes they choose.
This is one of 13 middle college high schools across the country.
fresno county, reedley, education
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos