Young musicians play with Fresno State orchestra
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Young musicians got a chance to perform alongside the Fresno State Symphony Orchestra Sunday night.
180 instrumentalists with the Youth Philharmonic Orchestra performed a concert called "Planets on Fire" at the Saroyan Theatre.
They joined forces with Fresno state under the direction of Thomas Loewenheim.
The performance also featured 40 women who make up the Fresno State Concert Choir.
fresno, fresno county, education
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos