Fresno teens learn dangers of texting and driving
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Texting and driving continues to be a danger, but there is a safe way to teach teens about distracted driving.
Some Roosevelt High School students got a reality check about the rules of the road. AT&T sponsored a "It can wait" event at the high school where students had a chance to drive simulators while attempting to respond to text messages. The program also encourages students to pledge never to text and drive.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, education, amanda venegas
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera 36 min ago
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter 21 min ago
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover