Fresno teens learn dangers of texting and driving
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Texting and driving continues to be a danger, but there is a safe way to teach teens about distracted driving.
Some Roosevelt High School students got a reality check about the rules of the road. AT&T sponsored a "It can wait" event at the high school where students had a chance to drive simulators while attempting to respond to text messages. The program also encourages students to pledge never to text and drive.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, education, amanda venegas
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos