Fresno teens learn dangers of texting and driving
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Texting and driving continues to be a danger, but there is a safe way to teach teens about distracted driving.
Some Roosevelt High School students got a reality check about the rules of the road. AT&T sponsored a "It can wait" event at the high school where students had a chance to drive simulators while attempting to respond to text messages. The program also encourages students to pledge never to text and drive.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, education, amanda venegas
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region