Fresno teens learn dangers of texting and driving
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Texting and driving continues to be a danger, but there is a safe way to teach teens about distracted driving.
Some Roosevelt High School students got a reality check about the rules of the road. AT&T sponsored a "It can wait" event at the high school where students had a chance to drive simulators while attempting to respond to text messages. The program also encourages students to pledge never to text and drive.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, education, amanda venegas
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia 41 min ago
- Fire off Copper and Sunnyside north of Clovis
- Carstens Fire near Midpines causes evacuations 23 min ago
- Mandela's wife thanks world for 'love, generosity'
- Chop shop and pot grow busted in Tulare County
- Rolling Fire burning in Madera County
- Federal agents search land linked to Hoffa case
- abcnews: Brokenhearted Hitman Testifies Against...
- OTRC: Daytime Emmys 2013 winners: Full list
- Grass fire closes Highway 99 in Fresno
- Cantaloupe producers start new safety program
- Apricot growers in California are expecting a big year
- Emergency crash landing at Fresno-Yosemite airport
- Zoo employees hold yard sale for conservation projects
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos