Fresno State improves in school ranking
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno State has improved on U.S. News and World Report's annual rankings of schools.
The magazine moved Fresno State up one spot from last year to the number eight position among public Western regional universities.
For the magazine's all-schools list, Fresno State ranked 38, down two spots from last year. The All Schools Western Ranking covers schools in 15 states, including Texas, Arizona and Nevada.
The magazine identifies regional universities as those that provide a full range of undergraduate majors and masters programs.
fresno state, education
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store 53 min ago
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
- Three WWII vets celebrate their birthdays
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos