Music for HOPE donates to Fresno school
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A national program providing instruments to campuses that need them, has made its way to the Valley.
The organizer for Music for HOPE made the first donation, at a Central Fresno School.
Valley Arts and Science Academy received seven instruments, through the organization.
Volunteers with Music for HOPE refurbish instruments that are donated to them. Then bring various campuses the instruments they request.
VASA received three clarinets, three trumpets and a saxophone. The school's executive director says this will tremendously help with the school's music program.
Anyone with instruments they want to donate, or schools that are interested in getting help from Music for HOPE can contact the group's organizer by going to their website.
fresno, fresno county, education, dale yurong
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000 6 min ago
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos