Oprah Goes Disney
Fresno, CA, USA (KFSN) -- Oprah Winfrey will star in a Disney movie next year, but you'll never see her.
The talk show host will be a character voice in "The Princess and the Frog", which is written and directed by the same guys who did "The Little Mermaid" and "Aladdin".
She'll play the mother of the main character. The movie is a return to hand-drawn animation in the same style as Disney's early movies. But it's also cutting edge because it features Disney's first black princess.
Disney is the parent company of abc30.
oprah winfrey, entertainment
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Combat vehicles in east Ukraine fly Russian flag
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California