Oprah sharing cover of 'O' with first lady
CHICAGO -- After sharing the cover of her magazine with her slimmer self a couple months back, Oprah Winfrey is for the first time sharing it with somebody else: first lady Michelle Obama.
Winfrey showed off the cover of the April issue during "The Oprah Winfrey Show" broadcast Friday. The media mogul had gone solo on the "O" magazine cover for nine years.
In the issue that will hit the newsstands March 17, Winfrey interviews the first lady about topics ranging from her decorating philosophy to how she hopes she can help other women.
In the interview, Obama talks about her first weekend in the White House and how the Obama family sees it as their responsibility to make the White House what she calls the "people's house."
oprah winfrey, entertainment
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting 28 min ago
- 10 more bodies found inside sunken ferry by divers 19 min ago
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting 2 min ago
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Credit card skimming device found at gas station
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- California regulators propose coyote-killing ban
- More Latino than white students admitted to UC
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- Easter Brunch recipe
- Accuweather Forecast
41 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos