Duff engaged to hockey player
EDMONTON, Alberta -- Here's something for "Gossip Girl" to talk about.
Actress and singer Hilary Duff, who had a recurring guest role on the popular CW series last season, is engaged to Edmonton Oilers forward Mike Comrie.
Publicist Nanci Ryder says the two were engaged last weekend while vacationing in Hawaii. She says in an e-mail distributed by the Oilers on Friday that the two "are very excited to share this happy news."
The proposal comes during the NHL's two-week break for the Olympics.
The 22-year-old Duff and 29-year-old Comrie had been dating for over two years.
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 27 min ago
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach 6 min ago
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash 40 min ago
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- News conference on missing Malaysia jet
27 min ago
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
14 min ago