Actor Who Played Boner in "Growing Pains" Missing
Fresno, California (KFSN) -- Family and friends have put out a plea for help in the search for a former actor from the 1980's TV sitcom "Growing Pains".
41-year-old Andrew Koenig was visiting friends in Vancouver -- when he missed his flight home to Los Angeles last week.
The actor is best known for playing "Boner" in the sitcom "Growing Pains". His father, Walter Koenig, played Chekov in the original "Star Trek" series.
The elder Koenig said his son was suffering from depression when he was last seen at a Vancouver bakery on February 14th.
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting 43 min ago
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera 18 min ago
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos