Erin Andrews speaks out on stalkers
ESPN reporter and former Dancing With The Stars contestant Erin Andrews appeared on Good Morning America Thursday as a special contributor.
She talked about her very public battle with a stalker. Andrews says the event changed her life and now she's talking to other women who have also experienced the horror of being stalked.
Research shows, that more than 3-million people over the age of 18 are stalked in the United States each year, and three out of four victims are stalked by someone they know.
Last month, Andrews went to Capitol Hill today to urge lawmakers to enact tougher laws against stalkers.
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death 19 min ago
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions