Erin Andrews speaks out on stalkers
ESPN reporter and former Dancing With The Stars contestant Erin Andrews appeared on Good Morning America Thursday as a special contributor.
She talked about her very public battle with a stalker. Andrews says the event changed her life and now she's talking to other women who have also experienced the horror of being stalked.
Research shows, that more than 3-million people over the age of 18 are stalked in the United States each year, and three out of four victims are stalked by someone they know.
Last month, Andrews went to Capitol Hill today to urge lawmakers to enact tougher laws against stalkers.
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies 6 min ago
- USC routs No. 21 Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl 15 min ago
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos