Two Gosselin kids kicked out of school
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two of reality Stars Kate Gosselin's eight children are in hot water.
They've been kicked out of a Pennsylvania private school -- for fighting and bullying. Kate Gosselin is now home-schooling six year-olds - Collin and Alexis.
However, a source tells People.com, reports of violence and bullying are over-blown.
Gosselin appeared as a contestant on ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" last season.
She also starred in the reality show "Jon and Kate Plus Eight".
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty 46 min ago
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys 34 min ago
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Obama defends drone strikes but says no cure-all
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case
- Valley home invasion suspect arrested in Reno
- abcnews: US IDs 4 Americans Killed by Drones
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Fresno baby born on the way to Clovis Community
- Unemployment applications fall by 23,000
- Fresno pot shop closes amid ABC30 investigation
- New Fresno State president has strong Valley roots
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president