Controversy over Miley Cyrus smoking from bong
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A new video of teen pop star Miley Cyrus is making a big buzz online. TMZ.com obtained this video of the Disney idol smoking from a bong, at her home in LA just days after her 18th birthday.
TMZ says the substance in the bong is not marijuana but salvia-- a psychedelic herb that is legal in California.
Miley's dad -- rockstar Billy Ray Cyrus -- posted on Twitter hours after the video leaked, saying he was saddened.
So far, there's been no comment from Miley or a representative.
Disney is the parent company of ABC30.
celebrity, disney, entertainment
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos