Playboy's Hefner gets engaged to a Playmate again
CHICAGO -- Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner says he's gotten engaged again.
Hefner said in a Twitter message early Sunday that he'd given a ring to girlfriend and Playmate Crystal Harris, saying she burst into tears.
"This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory," he wrote.
To clear up confusion over whether the ring was simply a Christmas gift, Hefner later tweeted: "Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I didn't mean to make a mystery out of it. A very merry Christmas to all."
This would be the third marriage for the 84-year-old, star of E! reality series "The Girls Next Door," which chronicles Hefner's life at the Playboy Mansion. He divorced Playmate Kimberly Conrad last year.
Harris is 23, according to her online biography by E!
celebrity, television, entertainment
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos