Lady Gaga raising money for Japan victims
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Lady Gaga is joining the effort to raise money for victims of Japan's earthquake and tsunami.
The singer is calling on her fans to buy special bracelets, available at her online store.
The bracelets read: "We Pray For Japan" and are selling for $5 with the option to make an additional donation.
This is not the first time the pop star has used her name to raise awareness for a cause.
Last year she spoke out against the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.
You can buy the bracelets at ladygaga.com
celebrity, music, japan, entertainment
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
- 5 honored for helping save Clovis man's life
- Tulare burglary suspect shot, killed by TX trooper
- Did Apple map capture Loch Ness Monster?