Lady Gaga raising money for Japan victims
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Lady Gaga is joining the effort to raise money for victims of Japan's earthquake and tsunami.
The singer is calling on her fans to buy special bracelets, available at her online store.
The bracelets read: "We Pray For Japan" and are selling for $5 with the option to make an additional donation.
This is not the first time the pop star has used her name to raise awareness for a cause.
Last year she spoke out against the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.
You can buy the bracelets at ladygaga.com
celebrity, music, japan, entertainment
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children 52 min ago
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust 5 min ago
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Chowchilla Western Stampede attracts visitors
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 46 min ago
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- Fresno kidnap, sex assault suspect changes plea
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball
- Accuweather Forecast
36 min ago
- ABC30's Stephanie Stone welcomes baby girl
28 min ago