Lady Gaga raising money for Japan victims
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Lady Gaga is joining the effort to raise money for victims of Japan's earthquake and tsunami.
The singer is calling on her fans to buy special bracelets, available at her online store.
The bracelets read: "We Pray For Japan" and are selling for $5 with the option to make an additional donation.
This is not the first time the pop star has used her name to raise awareness for a cause.
Last year she spoke out against the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.
You can buy the bracelets at ladygaga.com
celebrity, music, japan, entertainment
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos