Simpsons episodes may be pulled
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Some episodes of the popular cartoon The Simpsons may be pulled because of Japan's nuclear disaster.
In the show the father character, Homer Simpson works at a nuclear power plant.
Several European countries are reportedly reviewing episodes for "unsuitable" references.
Fox's US. syndicator Twentieth Television has provided stations with a list of episodes containing potentially sensitive material.
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly the show's executive producer says he completely understands the concerns.
fox, nuclear, entertainment
- 4.4 earthquake shakes Los Angeles area 39 min ago
- Crimea declares independence, seizes property 1 min ago
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids 56 min ago
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos