Judge Judy out of hospital, says `all is well'
LOS ANGELES -- TV's "Judge Judy" is out of a Los Angeles hospital after an overnight stay and says "all is well" with her.
In a statement Thursday, 68-year-old Judy Sheindlin said she was on her way home and expressed appreciation for the "loving messages" she had received.
Sheindlin was taken by ambulance from her show taping Wednesday to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for an undisclosed condition.
She planned to return to work on "Judge Judy" as scheduled on April 12.
Sheindlin, who presides over small-claims cases on her syndicated show, offered a few words of advice: "See you in court. Be on time."
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- A wish is coming true for a South Valley girl
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- OTRC: Paul Walker autopsy results released
- BART train evacuated after brake problem
- Family blames company for flammable water