Charlie Sheen performs in NYC
NEW YORK (KFSN) -- Charlie Sheen's tour rolled into New York City this weekend.
His two shows at Radio City Music Hall are sold out -- but he isn't exactly "winning" good reviews.
Reports say that he got a semi standing ovation when he came on stage.
But the former Two and a Half Men star stayed there for barely an hour in what was supposed to be a 90 minute show.
"The whole night, everybody's booing him. The only respect he got was when he showed a New York Yankee tattoo, and that lasted about three minutes. After that, they're booing him off."
"It's horrible. He's not even funny. Not even that it's funny, I can tell better stories than that."
"He's usually winning, but tonight he's losing."
Sheen hasn't received good reviews at any of his performances so far.
He'll be on tour across the U.S. through the end of the month.
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Accuweather Forecast
49 min ago
- Fire Safety