Charlie Sheen performs in NYC
NEW YORK (KFSN) -- Charlie Sheen's tour rolled into New York City this weekend.
His two shows at Radio City Music Hall are sold out -- but he isn't exactly "winning" good reviews.
Reports say that he got a semi standing ovation when he came on stage.
But the former Two and a Half Men star stayed there for barely an hour in what was supposed to be a 90 minute show.
"The whole night, everybody's booing him. The only respect he got was when he showed a New York Yankee tattoo, and that lasted about three minutes. After that, they're booing him off."
"It's horrible. He's not even funny. Not even that it's funny, I can tell better stories than that."
"He's usually winning, but tonight he's losing."
Sheen hasn't received good reviews at any of his performances so far.
He'll be on tour across the U.S. through the end of the month.
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno 31 min ago
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Fresno teen with cystic fibrosis to get lung transplant
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys 3 min ago
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 17 min ago
- Free health care enrollment fair held in...
31 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos