Charlie Sheen performs in NYC
NEW YORK (KFSN) -- Charlie Sheen's tour rolled into New York City this weekend.
His two shows at Radio City Music Hall are sold out -- but he isn't exactly "winning" good reviews.
Reports say that he got a semi standing ovation when he came on stage.
But the former Two and a Half Men star stayed there for barely an hour in what was supposed to be a 90 minute show.
"The whole night, everybody's booing him. The only respect he got was when he showed a New York Yankee tattoo, and that lasted about three minutes. After that, they're booing him off."
"It's horrible. He's not even funny. Not even that it's funny, I can tell better stories than that."
"He's usually winning, but tonight he's losing."
Sheen hasn't received good reviews at any of his performances so far.
He'll be on tour across the U.S. through the end of the month.
- One person killed in Fresno County crash 42 min ago
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Photos: Valley families celebrate Easter
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's