Tokyo Disney is welcoming guests after earthquake
Crowds screamed Mickey Mouse's name as gates to the popular theme park opened Friday morning. The park has been closed since Japan's devastating earthquake and tsunami five weeks ago.
Guests can still enjoy the attractions, though many of the shops have dimmed their lights to save on electricity.
Disney is the parent company of ABC30.
disney, japan, earthquake, entertainment
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted 49 min ago
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos