Tokyo Disney is welcoming guests after earthquake
Crowds screamed Mickey Mouse's name as gates to the popular theme park opened Friday morning. The park has been closed since Japan's devastating earthquake and tsunami five weeks ago.
Guests can still enjoy the attractions, though many of the shops have dimmed their lights to save on electricity.
Disney is the parent company of ABC30.
disney, japan, earthquake, entertainment
- 4.1 earthquake shakes the Central Valley
- Vigil held for victims of gang violence in Porterville
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- FUSD fears losing millions for low-income students
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- Clovis crash leaves motorcycle rider in critical condition
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- 2-year-old Fresno boy to be on America's...
23 min ago