Elton John will return to Vegas for three year gig
LAS VEGAS (KFSN) -- Elton John is returning to the Las Vegas Strip for a three-year run at Caesars Palace.
The five-time Grammy Award winner made the announcement on Monday that "Million Dollar Piano" will return to The Colosseum in September.
Tickets for the first 16 shows are scheduled to go on sale April 25.
The singer completed his first run at Caesars Palace in April 2009. That show was originally slated to run for three years, but audience demand extended it to five years.
John was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1999.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Officer-involved shooting in Northeast Fresno 9 min ago
- Large fire guts warehouse southeast of Fresno 27 min ago
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death 59 min ago
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February
- Large fire guts warehouse in Fresno County
27 min ago