Elton John will return to Vegas for three year gig
LAS VEGAS (KFSN) -- Elton John is returning to the Las Vegas Strip for a three-year run at Caesars Palace.
The five-time Grammy Award winner made the announcement on Monday that "Million Dollar Piano" will return to The Colosseum in September.
Tickets for the first 16 shows are scheduled to go on sale April 25.
The singer completed his first run at Caesars Palace in April 2009. That show was originally slated to run for three years, but audience demand extended it to five years.
John was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1999.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- SoCal nurse in critical condition after stabbing
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps 7 min ago
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 30 min ago
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart