Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon parents of twins
NEW YORK -- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrated their third anniversary with another milestone -- becoming parents to a baby girl and boy.
Carey's representative, Cindi Berger, confirmed the births to The Associated Press. The singing superstar gave birth Saturday morning at an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles. Berger says the baby girl was born first, weighing 5 pounds, 3 ounces, and was 18 inches long; her brother was next, at 5 pounds 6 ounces, and was 19 inches.
Berger says the couple has not named the children yet. Cannon drove Carey to the hospital in their Rolls-Royce Phantom. Berger says while Carey was calm, Cannon was so nervous he went the wrong department at the hospital.
The couple are expected to renew their wedding vows on Sunday. Berger says they were listening to Carey's "We Belong Together" after the children were born.
- Dozens killed as tornado strikes Oklahoma town 41 min ago
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley 19 min ago
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Fowler High School holds college signing day 49 min ago
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes 80 percent contained
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Cement truck overturns on HWY 99 to HWY 180 interchange
- Neighbors help save Madera home from fire
- The skinny on fitness video games
- The final push for California's 16th Senate seat
- Fresno Police open fire on suspect after bike chase
- La Tapatia fire prompts two business to evacuate in Fresno
- Hundreds of UC Merced students receive their degrees
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
- Accuweather Forecast
56 min ago
- New Fresno State president expected to be...
9 min ago
- Winery damaged in Fresno County blaze
17 min ago
- Fowler High School holds college signing day
49 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos