Princess Beatrice's wedding hat reaches $30K on eBay
LONDON (KFSN) -- Princess Beatrice's ring-and-bow-shaped hat she wore to the royal wedding has garnered bids reaching $30,000 on eBay, the online auctioneer announced Wednesday.
The gravity-defying hat created by Philip Treacy turned heads at Prince William's wedding in April.
Funds from the hat's sale will go to UNICEF and Children in Crisis, according to eBay. Beatrice said she hoped whoever bought the hat would have "as much fun with it as I have."
The auction ends May 22.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
royal wedding, entertainment
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- 6 missing people found alive in northern Nevada
- Accuweather Forecast
27 min ago