Princess Beatrice's wedding hat reaches $30K on eBay
LONDON (KFSN) -- Princess Beatrice's ring-and-bow-shaped hat she wore to the royal wedding has garnered bids reaching $30,000 on eBay, the online auctioneer announced Wednesday.
The gravity-defying hat created by Philip Treacy turned heads at Prince William's wedding in April.
Funds from the hat's sale will go to UNICEF and Children in Crisis, according to eBay. Beatrice said she hoped whoever bought the hat would have "as much fun with it as I have."
The auction ends May 22.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
royal wedding, entertainment
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Consumer Reports: Skip extended car warranties
- Diamond 'Dogs swept by New Mexico
- 'Dogs women's, men's hoops set for postseason
- Oprah Winfrey to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos