Valley hopefuls audition for The Bachelor
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The next season of ABC's 'The Bachelor' could feature women from right here in the Valley after a casting call in Fresno Sunday. Nearly 90 women showed up at Pardini's in Northwest Fresno and met with producers from the hit show.
Producers are looking for 25 women for the next season of The Bachelor, which will start taping in September. The women filled out applications and then answered a few questions on camera hoping for a chance to find love.
"I am a bridal consultant and I see every day girls falling in love. I am a part of it, I plan it, and I want that dream to come true for me as well," Kaytlan Schneider said.
"We like girls who are open. Come, tell us your feelings. Don't be guarded. We don't need that. Our show is about helping you find love and to do that, we need to get to know you," producer Ashley Lovett said.
A few men also showed up to Sunday's casting event hoping to be cast on a future Bachelor, or Bachelorette.
The seventh season of 'The Bachelorette' is airing on ABC30 right now. It airs at 8 p.m. Monday nights.
fresno, fresno county, abc30, abc, entertainment
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall 40 min ago
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe 35 min ago
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty