Valley hopefuls audition for The Bachelor
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The next season of ABC's 'The Bachelor' could feature women from right here in the Valley after a casting call in Fresno Sunday. Nearly 90 women showed up at Pardini's in Northwest Fresno and met with producers from the hit show.
Producers are looking for 25 women for the next season of The Bachelor, which will start taping in September. The women filled out applications and then answered a few questions on camera hoping for a chance to find love.
"I am a bridal consultant and I see every day girls falling in love. I am a part of it, I plan it, and I want that dream to come true for me as well," Kaytlan Schneider said.
"We like girls who are open. Come, tell us your feelings. Don't be guarded. We don't need that. Our show is about helping you find love and to do that, we need to get to know you," producer Ashley Lovett said.
A few men also showed up to Sunday's casting event hoping to be cast on a future Bachelor, or Bachelorette.
The seventh season of 'The Bachelorette' is airing on ABC30 right now. It airs at 8 p.m. Monday nights.
fresno, fresno county, abc30, abc, entertainment
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies