Valley woman takes on the 'Wipeout' obstacle course
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Tulare's own Chace Todenhoft appeared on ABC's Wipeout. She was one of the final three contestants.
Chace was back home with friends and family for the airing of Thursday night's episode. They threw a watch party for her in Tulare. She says she's still in a bit of pain after enduring all the spills on the obstacle course. But she says the game show was so fun, she would do it again.
"My back still cringes because of all the falls that happened," said Todenhoft. "I'm in physical therapy now because of my back... it's kind of like uhhh it cringes. But it's all worth it. I'd do it again in a heartbeat"
Chace did make it all the way through to the final round, but she did not win the $50 thousand prize.
south valley, tulare county, tulare, entertainment
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos