Valley woman takes on the 'Wipeout' obstacle course
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Tulare's own Chace Todenhoft appeared on ABC's Wipeout. She was one of the final three contestants.
Chace was back home with friends and family for the airing of Thursday night's episode. They threw a watch party for her in Tulare. She says she's still in a bit of pain after enduring all the spills on the obstacle course. But she says the game show was so fun, she would do it again.
"My back still cringes because of all the falls that happened," said Todenhoft. "I'm in physical therapy now because of my back... it's kind of like uhhh it cringes. But it's all worth it. I'd do it again in a heartbeat"
Chace did make it all the way through to the final round, but she did not win the $50 thousand prize.
south valley, tulare county, tulare, entertainment
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years