Lindsay Lohan in custody after probation violations
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Late Wednesday morning a judge revoked Lindsay Lohan's probation during a hearing in an Los Angeles courtroom.
The district attorney's office wanted Lohan's probation revoked after reports Lohan skipped community service. Lohan denied the probation violations.
ABC News reporter Diana Alvear was in the courtroom and tweeted: "Judge really mad, Lohan led out in handcuffs"
court, celebrity, los angeles, entertainment
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals