Civil War reenactment offers weekend history lessons
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Confederate and Union soldiers battled it out at a Fresno County park over the weekend, offering a dramatic glimpse into the Civil War and American history.
Actors reenacted battle scenes from the American Civil War at Fresno's Kearney Park as part of the annual Civil War Revisited.
This year marks the 150th anniversary of the beginning of the Civil War.
Visitors got a first hand look at the war's human toll as soldiers fell to the ground.
ABC30 is a sponsor of the two day event that serves as a history lesson for the entire community.
fresno county, civil war revisited, entertainment
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
- Obama defends drone strikes but says no cure-all
- Crisis Map of Moore, Oklahoma Tornado Damage
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos