Civil War reenactment offers weekend history lessons
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Confederate and Union soldiers battled it out at a Fresno County park over the weekend, offering a dramatic glimpse into the Civil War and American history.
Actors reenacted battle scenes from the American Civil War at Fresno's Kearney Park as part of the annual Civil War Revisited.
This year marks the 150th anniversary of the beginning of the Civil War.
Visitors got a first hand look at the war's human toll as soldiers fell to the ground.
ABC30 is a sponsor of the two day event that serves as a history lesson for the entire community.
fresno county, civil war revisited, entertainment
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos