Rapper-actor Heavy D dead at 44
LOS ANGELES (KFSN) -- Rapper-actor Dwight Arrington Myers, better known as Heavy D, died Tuesday. He was 44.
Sources told ABC News in Los Angeles that he was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center around noon, where he was pronounced dead.
The cause of death has not yet been released.
Myers had several hits, including "Nuttin' But Love" and "Now That We Found Love" from the early '90s. He also rapped on the theme song from the TV sketch comedy series "In Living Color."
Myers also made several TV show appearances, including recently on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" and "Tower Heist."
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl game losing streak
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush 25 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car
- Valley retailers stay open extra hours for...
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos