Mel Gibson's divorce: Biggest payout in Hollywood history
LOS ANGELES (KFSN) -- Mel Gibson's divorce settlement is now believed to be the biggest celebrity payout in Hollywood history.
The divorce, which did not include a prenuptial agreement, wraps up a nearly 30-year marriage in which the actor built up a net worth of $850 million.
That number is reportedly being split in half, leaving his ex-wife Robyn with more money than any other spouse in a Hollywood split.
But it still doesn't top the most expensive divorce in history. Media mogul Rupert Murdoch paid his wife $1.7 billion.
KABC-TV LOS ANGELES, CA contributed to this report.
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos