SeaWorld San Diego welcomes new killer whale
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- After multiple moves in several states, a killer whale is back in Southern California.
Keet got on a C-130 cargo plane to travel from Sea World San Antonio to the San Diego theme park Monday morning.
After landing, the three thousand pound whale was then transferred from the airport on the back of a large flat-bed semi-truck.
It took about two hours to drive slowly to Sea World then transfer him to a large tank.
In the whale's 19 years, he's lived in San Antonio, San Diego and Aurora, Ohio.
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba 32 min ago
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting 43 min ago
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Wonder Woman cast for Batman and Superman film
- Autopsy: Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer